- Ensure that banner content contains only one *.html file in the root of the folder
- Ensure that *.html file supports "clickTag" query parameter. It can be done in two ways:Simply add a following script into head tag of html file:<script src="https://cdn-prod.match2one.com/m2o_click_tag.js"></script>Add your own implementation which will add event listener on DOMContentLoaded event, extract "clickTag" query parameter value and set the value to the area responsible for clicking.
- Ensure that overall size of all unarchived banner elements is less that 512kb
- Ensure that all external scripts included in the *.html file are hosted on secure sources i.e. for all <script src="external link"> the 'external link' is started from https. Because http links are banned by web browser as insecure.
- Archive all the content of the banner into zip file. Please note that the content should be archived but not the folder containing it.
- Select zip file, set height & width of the banner and press upload.
You are good to go!