Tracking pixels are added to your store in order to track visitors and customers purchasing from you. Match2One provides two different pixels that are easily installed on your Shopify website.
Conversion pixels are typically used on the order status page, which is the page that confirms that the customer has created an order.
Segment pixels are used on all pages of the website, except the conversion page, in order to track your visitors.
Install the Match2One Conversion pixel:
1. Go to your Match2One account and in the 'Tracking' section copy your unique conversion script. Remember to uncheck the 'Add script with order value...' box.
2. In your Shopify account, from the Admin panel, go to Settings, and then to ''Checkout''.
3. In the ''Order processing'' section, find the ''Additional scripts'' text box:
4. Allow up to 3 hours before our platform recognizes your pixels.
5. Voila! Your conversion pixel is firing!
Install the Match2One Segment pixel:
2. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store, and then to ''Themes''.
3. Click ''Actions'' on your current theme, and choose ''Edit Code''.
4. In the ''Layout'' folder open ''theme.liquid'', and paste the code before the first <head> tag.
5. Allow up to 3 hours before our platform recognizes your pixels.
6. Voila! Your segment pixel is firing!