To install pixels using this guide, you'll need an account at Google Tag Manager. If you don't have it already, you can create one for free here.
Install the Match2One segment pixel
Step 1 - Create a tag
2. Go to Google Tag Manager, log in to your account and select the container for your website.
3. Select ''Add a new tag''.
4. Select ''Tag configuration''.
5. Select ''Custom HTML Tag''.
6. Paste the script you copied earlier into the HTML text area.
7. Scroll down and click ''Triggering''.
8. Choose ''All pages'' as a trigger.
9. Click ''Add exception''.
10. Choose the trigger you are using for the conversion script and click ''Save''
(If you are not using a conversion script you can skip this and proceed to the next step).
11. Name your tag and click ''Save''.
12. Publish your changes.
13. Click ''Publish'' again.
14. Optionally you can add a description, or ''Skip'' this step.
15. Congratulations, your segment pixel is firing!
Also, make sure to install the Conversion Tracking: