In order to be able to pay with an invoice, you have to fill in your company's Billing Information first (if you have provided that information earlier, you can skip to the 'Request an invoice' guide). Here's what you need to do:
Update Billing Information
1. Go to your Company settings by clicking the cogwheel icon in the top navigation bar and selecting 'Company Settings'.
2. On the page sub-menu go to 'Billing Information'.
3. In the right corner click the 'edit' button.
4. Billing Information details will become editable. Please fill all the necessary information so that we are able to issue an invoice for you in the future, and then click the 'Save' button.
Request an invoice
1. If you have just updated your Billing Information you can easily switch to the 'Billing' settings.
If you're starting from scratch, go to your Billing settings by clicking the cogwheel icon in the top navigation bar and selecting 'Billing'.
2. Once in there, click the 'Add balance' button.
3. In the pop-up window select the 'Bank Transfer' option and provide the amount you want to add to your account balance. Keep in mind that the minimum amount for invoices is $1,000. Depending on the country, we might apply the VAT.
4. When you're ready, click the 'Request an invoice' button.
5. Your invoice will appear on the top of the Payment History and will remain in the 'Pending' status until it's paid. Once it's done - you will see the funds in your Match2One account.
6. Ready! You can now create, and launch a programmatic prospecting or retargeting campaign!