Prospecting is when a programmatic solution collects data, develops an understanding of a business’s target audience, and match these learnings and patterns with the online-population of consumers, to deliver the right ads, at the right time, to users that are the most likely to convert into new customers.
Match2One is using smart Artificial Intelligence to find patterns, and automatically optimise your campaign to the users that are the most likely to convert into new customers.
How to create a Prospecting Campaign?
- Click the ''New campaign'' button in the top right corner in the top navigation bar.
2. Select ''Manual setup'' in the pop-up window.
3. Fill in your campaign's basic settings in ''Basics'' tab.
4. In ''Campaign details'' tab select ''Find new customers'' (Match2One Prospecting) as a campaign model.
Select Optimisation Type, set Optimisation Goal and Daily Budget for your campaign.
Learn more on what optimisation type you should choose, and what optimisation goal or daily budget you should set for your Prospecting Campaign.
5. Complete other steps in campaign creator and launch your campaign.