Retargeting uses technology that collects data and observes behaviour of users that have already visited a business’s website, sending ads to people that might be slipping away, e.g. adds product to cart, then leaves.
Retargeting is a very cost-efficient channel, and directs the media-spend to consumers who have already shown interest in your brand, and have a high chance of converting. This is a “must” to all e-commerce businesses.
How to create a Retargeting Campaign?
- Click the ''New campaign'' button in the top right corner in the top navigation bar.
2. Select ''Manual setup'' in the pop-up window.
3. Fill in your campaign's basic settings in ''Basics'' tab.
4. In ''Campaign details'' tab select ''Bring back visitors'' (Match2One Retargeting) as a campaign model.
Select Optimisation Type, set Optimisation Goal and Daily Budget for your campaign. Learn more on what optimisation type you should choose, and what optimisation goal or daily budget you should set for your Retargeting Campaign.
5. Complete other steps in campaign creator and launch your campaign.