New users can be added only by users with Admin permissions. You can grant them access to all of your accounts or select specific accounts you want them to access.
In this article, we'll guide you on how to add new users to your Match2One account:
1. Go to your Company settings by clicking the cogwheel icon in the top navigation bar and selecting 'Company Settings'.
2. On the page sub-menu go to 'Users'.
3. At the top right corner of the 'Users' page click the 'Invite user' button in order to add new users.
4. In the pop-up window fill in the user's email address, choose their permissions (Admin user will have access to all accounts, Standard User is allowed to access only the selected accounts). You can bulk invite users using '+ Add another user' option. When you're done, click the 'Invite' button.
5. Done! We have sent invitation(s) to provided email addresses. They should appear on the users list with the Pending Invitation status.