Our integration with Shopify lets you save time setting up by connecting your Shopify store to Match2One. Within a couple of clicks, we'll automatically connect our pixels to your store so that you can skip the most time-consuming step of onboarding!
All you need to do is install the Match2One Advertising Shopify app in your store, and we'll take it from there.
How to connect Match2One to your Shopify store
1. Head over to the Match2One Advertising app listing page in Shopify App Store.
2. Click ''Add app'' - you'll be redirected to your Shopify account.
3. Verify installation and app details, and click ''Install app''.
4. If you're an existing Match2One client, continue with login and check what else you need to do in this article.
5. If you're a new client, click ''Get started'':
7. We'll send a verification email to the email address you provided in the previous step. Go to your inbox and click on the link in the email we sent.
8. Connect Match2One pixels to your store - you'll see your store domain that we'll install Match2One tracking pixels for - click ''Connect''.
9. The next step is the Match2One platform's ''Getting started'' guide. Your pixel setup should be indicated as ''in progress''.
Note: Please allow up to 3-4 hours for pixels to synchronise correctly.
9. Upload or create your ads and draft your first campaign!