If you're an agency, sell products in different countries, or want to differentiate advertising for your services, you might want to install multiple pairs of segment and conversion pixels that will refer to audiences of your choice. This is what accounts in Match2One are made for.
In this article, we'll guide you on how to add a new sub-account under your main account. There are two ways to do it on our platform:
1. Go to your Account menu in the top navigation bar and select 'Add Sub Account'.
2. In the pop-up window fill in an account name and click the 'Create Sub Account' button.
3. Done! Your account has been created and should appear on the list in the account menu drop-down menu.
1. Go to your Company settings by clicking the cogwheel icon in the top navigation bar and selecting 'Company Settings'.
2. On the page sub-menu go to 'Sub Accounts'.
3. At the top right corner of the 'Sub Accounts' page click the 'Create sub account' button in order to add a new sub-account.
4. In the pop-up window fill in an account name and click the 'Create Sub Account' button.
5. Done! Your newly created sub-account should appear on the list.