CPA is short for Cost Per Acquisition, and allows you to target users similar to those who have already made acquisitions on your website. An acquisition could be everything from buying one of your products to signing up for a newsletter.
With our tracking installed, your campaigns may be optimised towards a CPA optimisation goal, where the AI searches for the audience that is most likely to convert - at the lowest price possible.
The CPA optimisation goal value depends on how valuable a conversion is to your business. It varies a lot from business to business and product to product. A general guidance is to determine the goal value based on the margin. Here's a couple of examples:
Example customer 1:
- Selling Product X for $1000 USD
- Profit margin on Product X is 30%
- Conversion goal should be set to $300 USD, as this is the maximum you can spend to break even.
Example customer 2:
- Lead generator
- E-mail sign-up
- 1 sign up is valued to $5 USD
- CPA Optimisation Goal is set to $5 USD
If you need further assistance in setting your goal value, feel free to contact us.