If you want to select specific websites/publishers to show your ads on you can create a whitelist. If you want to make sure your ads don't appear on certain sites, you can create a blacklist.
By adding sites/publishers to a blacklist you prevent any of your ads to be displayed on these sites. Match2One will still purchase ads on all other sites.
By adding sites/publishers to a white-list you will only show your ads on the sites selected, and block all other sites.
Note: To add a black- or whitelist to a campaign you need to have access to Advanced Targeting Settings. If you don't have it activated, please contact Match2One support.
Creating a black- or whitelist
1. Go to your 'Tools' section and click the '+ Create New' button in the top right corner.
2. Name your list. We suggest using adding a 'black' or 'white' word to your list's name to easily identify your lists later.
3. Enter domains separated by comma-, space, or line. Enter only the hostnames, for example, match2one.com. Do not use: 'http://', 'https://', nor 'www' before the domain name.
Note: To create black- or whitelists, and see the 'Tools' section in the UI, you need to have access to Advanced Targeting Settings. If you don't have it activated, please contact Match2One support.
Adding a black- or whitelist to a campaign
1. In the Campaign Setup go to the 'Budget & Targeting' step and scroll down to the 'Advanced Targeting Settings'. Click on this option, and locate the 'Domains' setting.
2. By default we'll be targeting domains automatically, however, if you want to exclude (blacklist) or include (whitelist) specific domains, select 'Blacklist' or 'Whitelist' accordingly.
3. Under the selected option, you'll see a drop-down list with lists of domains already created in your account. You can also create a new list by clicking the '+ New Domain List' button. In the drop-down, select all lists you want to add to your campaign - they will appear below the drop-down menu and will be included in your campaign.